Friday, July 27, 2007

McCurry Interview Coming Soon

I am currently editing an e-mail interview with Steve McCurry where we discussed his career and the future of photojournalism. I'm also trying to get an interview with Michael O'Brien.

I just received what, at first glance, looks like a great book by David Hume Kennerly, Photo Du Jour. Kennerly shot an entire year with one camera and one lens, a Mamiya 7 with a 43mm . I will give an in depth review soon.


Also coming up a profile of a photojournalism student working his first in depth assignment as a intern in Washington D.C. and a poll of favorite, not-so-obvious gear and tidbits that make our life easier from photojournalists around the world.

Post your helpful piece of gear here to be added to our poll. Mine, my magellan navigation system, I don't know how I survived without it.


1 comment:

Photo By Skeebo said...

Hey Scott!
Keep up the good work. I am super looking forward to reading more about the photographers you like.
Thanks. Skeebo.